Expressions of Interest for Courses, Workshops and Activities at Bridge Darebin: Preston and Thornbury
Here’s a selection of courses we’re currently considering adding:
LITERACY & NUMERACY
Develop your fundamental skills in literacy and numeracy to help you undertake further study, gain employment or a promotion.
INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
Looking to start a new enterprise or consultancy and don’t know where to start? This course would provide you with the knowledge to establish your own business, including writing a business plan.
INTRODUCTION TO MASSAGE
An extensive grounding in massage techniques, anatomy and client etiquette to help you step into a Certificate IV in Massage Therapy.
ART & CRAFT TO MARKET
Develop your artistic skills and learn how to prepare for, and sell at, a market.
If there is anything else you would like to see available at Bridge Darebin: Preston and Thornbury, just send us a message using the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”1827″ title=”Contact form 1″]
- All fees quoted for classes are Bridge Darebin Member prices. Non Members incur an additional $15 fee per course
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confimation
- Please note that Bridge Darebin: Preston and Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership to The Bridge entitles you to $15 off every class you book into for the entire year of just a small fee of $10 per year. Each membership pack comes with a membership card, email or hardcopy of our brochure and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting