Moving Stars at Bridge Darebin: Thornbury
When: Commences 20 April 2020
Mondays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm x 9 sessions
Where: Bridge Darebin: Thornbury
Moving Stars is a supportive group for adults with special needs to express their creativity and make friends. Moving Stars combines movement, dance, music, drama, art and relaxation for two hours on Monday nights.
- All fees quoted for classes are Bridge Darebin standard fees. You may be eligible for an “On time discount” if paid by advertised date. Contact us for further information.
- To be eligible for ACFE funding you must be an Australian Citizen or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident. Free Childcare is available for students enrolled in these classes – Contact us for eligibility requirements
- The “Fee for Service” cost applies if you do not meet ACFE funding criteria
- To be eligible for a concession price for ACFE Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- To be eligible for a concession price for Non Funded Programs, you must have a Commonwealth Health Care Card or a Seniors Card
- Please note courses will be held at either Preston or Thornbury locations. Please check when enrolling on course location for confirmation
- Please note that Bridge Darebin: Preston and Thornbury do not run classes on public holidays
- Membership – Annual Membership is small fee of $10 per year. Each membership comes with an email or hardcopy of our term planner and voting rights at our Annual General Meeting