Community is the backbone of our organisation. We do what we do for you, and we couldn’t do what we do without you!
There are many ways to get involved here at Bridge Darebin:
As a not-for-profit and registered charity, we run on a tight budget and every cent counts. Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
Share your time, skills and knowledge with us.
Enrol in one of our courses or community programs and learn something new.
We’re a certified social enterprise – unlike traditional not-for-profits, a substantial portion of our revenue is derived from commercial trade.
- Enjoy delicious food and coffee from Moon Rabbit café.
- Order menu items, groceries and pantry essentials for takeaway or delivery from the Moon Rabbit online shop.
- Order our zero-waste catering for your next event.
- Join the Moon Rabbit Bulk Foods Collective.
- Enrol in one of our courses.
- Enrol your child in occasional child care.
- Support local makers at our next Makers Market Thornbury.
- Purchase goods or services on behalf of your organisation, including training (we can provide bespoke pre-accredited training at your venue, ours or online), venue hire or catering.
Consider hiring one of our TTT student graduates in your business.
Partner with us
Collaborate with us to expand our range of community programs, environmental projects and ventures.
Share the love
Tell your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours about us! Or you can write a review online:
- Leave a Google review for Bridge Darebin: Preston
- Leave a Google review for Bridge Darebin: Thornbury
- Leave a Google review for Moon Rabbit